Welcome to the Troop 351 Website!
We meet on Monday nights 7-8:30 pm at Asbury United Methodist Church,
in the Hope Building (980 Hughes Road).
- Congratulations to New Eagle Scout John Bateman!
- The 2016-1017 Annual plan is posted here: http://troop351madison.o
- September Theme: Pioneering
Upcoming Meetings and Events:
- Sept 12: 7 pm Regular Meeting – Plan Camp out, First Meeting with New Leaders
- Sept 19: 7 pm Regular Meeting
- Sept 16-18: Webelos Woods Camp Out at Cathedral Caverns Campground
- Sept 26: 7 pm Regular Meeting
Merit Badges: September: Family Life
- OA candidates — choose an ordeal and register. Most are going to Westmoreland.
- Register here: http://coosa50.org
- OA members who have been in a year or longer should do Brotherhood. The best way is to work at an ordeal or attend Fall Fellowship.
- Sep 1: Chapter meeting, St. Thomas Episcopal
- Sep 9-11: Ordeal Weekend at Camp Comer
- Sep 30-Oct 2: Ordeal Weekend at Camp Westmoreland
- Nov 4-6: Fall Fellowship
NEW SPECIALTY OUTING: If you are interested in a troop scuba dive click here
Reminder: We are a FULL UNIFORM TROOP (Scout pants included). Several boys have been coming to meetings out of uniform. The troop has several pairs of scout pants in the scout closet – Just look! WE WANT TO LOOK OUR BEST!!!