Welcome to the Troop 351 Website!
We meet on Monday nights 7-8:30 pm at Asbury United Methodist Church,
in the Hope Building (980 Hughes Road).
Current Announcements (September 17th)
- September starts the term for our new youth leaders.
- Mammoth Cave Trip
- This is a busy time of year for everyone and we might need to see if any parents can help drive for this trip. It should be a great time, please let me know if you are available to go with us.
- Eagle Work Day Tomorrow!
- Reminder of day 2 (and hopefully final day) of Evan’s Eagle Project is tomorrow at 8:00am. Same location, Grace Presbyterian Church.
- Evan needs 3-4 scouts and an additional adult or two. Donuts and water will be provided again.
- Next Meeting: September 24th
- September: Geology & Exploration
- September: Mammoth Cave 21st – 23rd
- September: Post 229 has a flag retirement ceremony on Sat Sept 22nd at 11am.
- The last one was at the Veterans Memorial in the old downtown.
- Webelo Woods October 26th – 28th
- Talladega October 12th – 14th
- Next Chapter Meeting: October 4th
- New Round Table Location:
- First United Methodist Church
- 120 Greene St. Huntsville, Al.
- Fall Fellowship: November 16th – 18th
- Find us Online!
Reminder: We are a FULL UNIFORM TROOP (Scout pants included). Several boys have been coming to meetings out of uniform. The troop has several pairs of scout pants in the scout closet – Just look! WE WANT TO LOOK OUR BEST!!!
To be updated.